Onneto Hiking Tour
- Per Person￥10,000 +TAX
Renowned for its strikingly beautiful blue color, Onneto is a small lake found amidst the forests, lakes, and volcanoes of Akan-Mashu National Park. The lake is surrounded in vast pure forests of Japanese Spruce, a species rarely found even in Hokkaido. This slow and steady hike explores the enchanting sights of this primeval forest, such as 300-year-old trees and entire fields of mosses and alpine plants
- 1 adult￥3,000 +TAX
- 1 child￥1,500 +TAX
The exercise efficiency of Nordic walking is thought to be over 1.5 times that of normal walking. Take two poles and enjoy a walk through nature at Lake Akan! An instructor will guide you through the Bokke mud volcano or a ski slope.
* Suitable for children age 6 to 12.
Invitation to the Mystical Forest（ Hikari no Mori ）PREMIUM TOUR
- 1 adult￥8,400 +TAX
- 1 child￥4,200 +TAX
This premium forest walk is only allowed in company of a certified guide. Come to appreciate the forest conservation efforts of the Maeda Ippoen Foundation as you enjoy the wonders of the forest and its plants and animals. Highlights include the roots of Lake Akan Onsen and massive Japanese Judas trees.
*Suitable for children age 6 to 12.
Lake Akan, Akan River, Hyotan Pond Fishing Tour (All Day)
- 1 people￥30,000 +TAX For 2rd and further persons +￥20,000+TAX
Golden whitespotted char, the elusive Japanese huchen, kokanee native to Lake Akan, monster rainbow trout, and more! The trout of Lake Akan will leave you amazed!
* Groups of 2 or more will be charged an additional 20,000 yen per person.
* Using a powerboat on Lake Akan is an additional 14,000 yen (tax not included)
* Fishing lot entry fee not included
* Ferry Shuttle service: 3,000 yen
◆ Apply 7 days in advance to use the powerboat.
North Lake Forest Adventure PREMIUM TOUR
- 1 to 2 people￥30,000 +TAX
Only 10 people a day can take this enchanting tour with a certified guide. The hike follows a chalk stream (gentle river) as it passes through liverwort-rich primeval forest. Encounters with flora and fauna, including massive Mongolian oaks, are truly moving.
* 1-2 persons (ages 6 and up) ￥ 30,000 +TAX
* For 3rd and further persons ￥10,000 +TAX per person
* Lunch Inclusive Plan: ＋ ¥10,000 +Tax per person
* The tour may be held jointly with other groups. The tour fee will be charged for each group.