About Lake Akan
Akan Caldera's Natural Environment
Akan Caldera Natural Data
Akan Caldera Fauna
The caldera is home to a wide range of mammals, birds and insects,
including umbrella species brown bears and white-tailed eagles.
Akan Caldera Flora
The forests are a mix of subarctic zone coniferous and temperate zone broadleaf trees. The diverse mix of forest floor and alpine vegetation create a colorful landscape.
The Akan Caldera Water Cycle
We regularly update by adding popular activities!!
Number of plans on the list:28plans
Invitation to the Mystical Forest（ Hikari no Mori ）PREMIUM TOUR
- 1 adult￥9,240 tax included
- 1 child￥4,620 tax included *Over 6 years old to 11 yers old
Trek to an enigmatic lake shrouded in mystery
- 1 adult￥7,700 tax included
- 1 child￥3,850 tax included *Over 10 years old to 11 years old
Onneto Hiking Tour
- Per Person￥11,000 tax included