Lake Akan, Akan River, Hyotan Pond Fishing Tour (All Day)
Golden whitespotted char, the elusive Japanese huchen, kokanee native to Lake Akan, monster rainbow trout, and more! The trout of Lake Akan will leave you amazed!
* Groups of 1 and 2 are the same price.
* Groups of 3 or more will be charged an additional 10,000 yen per person.
* Using a powerboat on Lake Akan is an additional 14,000 yen (tax not included)
* Fishing lot entry fee not included
* Ferry Shuttle service: 3,000 yen
◆ Apply 7 days in advance to use the powerboat.
|Price||1 to 2 people:￥30,000 +TAX Groups of 3 or more will be charged an additional 10,000 yen per person.|
|Duration(From gathering time to disbandment)||Approx.7hours|
|Season||From May 1 to November 30 for Lake Akan, and from May 1 to October 31 for Akan River and Hyotan Pond|
◆Clothing：Comfortable clothing (long-sleeved shirt, long pants), a hat
◆Items：Fishing equipment, waders, polarized sunglasses, gloves (depending on the season) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
|Number of people who can sign up||1 to 3 people|
|Reservation deadline||5 days prior|
|Payment methods||Payment is accepted only at the venue.|
|Regarding cancellation / changes||* Please give advance notice if you become unable to participate in the program.
* A fixed cancellation fee will apply when cancellation is made by the customer.
* Cancellation fees: 7 to 14 days prior: 10%. 2 to 6 days prior: 30 %. 1 day prior: 50%. Same day: 100%.
|Meeting place||Lake Akan Tsuruga Wings 1F
TSURUGA ADVENTURE BASE ［SIRI］
|Meeting time||①5:00am ②6:00am ③7:00am|
|Location||Lake Akan, Akan River, Hyotan Pond|
- 1 to 2 people￥30,000 +TAX Groups of 3 or more will be charged an additional 10,000 yen per person.
- From May 1 to November 30 for Lake Akan, and from May 1 to October 31 for Akan River and Hyotan Pond
- Reservation deadline
- 5 days prior