North Lake Forest Adventure PREMIUM TOUR
- 1 to 2 people￥30,000 +TAX
Only 10 people a day can take this enchanting tour with a certified guide. The hike follows a chalk stream (gentle river) as it passes through liverwort-rich primeval forest. Encounters with flora and fauna, including massive Mongolian oaks, are truly moving.
* 1-2 persons (ages 6 and up) ￥ 30,000 +TAX
* For 3rd and further persons ￥10,000 +TAX per person
* Lunch Inclusive Plan: ＋ ¥10,000 +Tax per person
* The tour may be held jointly with other groups. The tour fee will be charged for each group.
Early Morning Drive & Walk
- 1 adult￥5,000 +TAX
- 1 child￥2,500 +TAX
Come and enjoy an easy early morning drive and walk in the phytoncide-filled forests and mountains of Lake Akan! With luck, you might catch a glimpse of Lake Akan's "sea of clouds," or a panorama of Mt. Oakan and Lake Akan!
* Suitable for children age 6 to 12.
Lake Akan, Akan River, Hyotan Pond Fishing Tour (Half Day)
- 1 people￥20,000+TAX For 2rd and further persons +￥15,000+TAX
Golden whitespotted char, the elusive Japanese huchen, kokanee native to Lake Akan, monster rainbow trout, and more! The trout of Lake Akan will leave you amazed!
* Groups of 2 or more will be charged an additional 15,000 yen per person.
* Using a powerboat on Lake Akan is an additional 14,000 yen (tax not included) * Fishing lot entry fee not included * Ferry Shuttle service: 3,000 yen
◆ Apply 7 days in advance to use the powerboat.
Akan Forest Water Tour PREMIUM TOUR
- 1 adult￥8,400 +TAX
- 1 child￥4,200 +TAX
The forests of Akan are full of gushing springs! These woods abounding in clean water display a huge diversity of appearance. Walk along, and sometimes in, tiny streams. This tour of forest springs tells a playful story of wood and water.
Fishing in Eastern Hokkaido (All-day)
- 1 people￥30,000 +TAX For 2rd and further persons +￥20,000+TAX
A guide with an intimate knowledge of the area will take you to various fields in Lake Akan and the surrounding area. You may have a chance to encounter various big games!
*Groups of 2 or more will be charged an additional 20,000yen per person.