North Lake Forest Adventure PREMIUM TOUR
- 1 person *in case of 2 or more people￥16,500 tax included
Only 10 people a day can take this enchanting tour with a certified guide. The hike follows a chalk stream (gentle river) as it passes through liverwort-rich primeval forest. Encounters with flora and fauna, including massive Mongolian oaks, are truly moving.
Please note that the afternoon session (13:00 departure) is only available on Fridays.
*In case of 2 or more people, ¥16,500 tax included per person.
*In case of 1 person only, ¥33,000 (tax included).
*Afternoon tour (13:00 departure) is only available from June to September.
*The morning tour (departure at 9:00) can be arranged to include lunch: ¥11,000 per person (tax included).
Lake Akan, Akan River, Hyotan Pond Fishing Tour (All Day)
- 1 people￥33,000 tax included For 2rd and further persons +￥22,000 tax included
Golden whitespotted char, the elusive Japanese huchen, kokanee native to Lake Akan, monster rainbow trout, and more! The trout of Lake Akan will leave you amazed!
* Groups of 2 or more will be charged an additional 22,000 yen tax included per person.
* Using a powerboat on Lake Akan is an additional 15,400 yen tax included.
* Fishing lot entry fee not included
* Ferry Shuttle service: 3,000 yen
◆ Apply 7 days in advance to use the powerboat.
Fishing in Eastern Hokkaido (All-day)
- 1 people￥44,000 tax included
A guide with an intimate knowledge of the area will take you to various fields in Lake Akan and the surrounding area. You may have a chance to encounter various big games!
*Groups of 2 or more will be charged an additional 27,500 yen tax included per person.
Early Morning Drive & Walk
- 1 adult￥5,500 tax included
Come and enjoy an easy early morning drive and walk in the phytoncide-filled forests and mountains of Lake Akan! With luck, you might catch a glimpse of Lake Akan's "sea of clouds," or a panorama of Mt. Oakan and Lake Akan!
Electric mountain bike tour
- 1 adult￥9,900 tax include ￥16,500 tax included for one person only
Ride an electric mountain bike to Mt. Hakuto observatory overlooking Lake Akan. A small adventure tour to experience the nature of forests, lakes and volcanoes with a guide.