North Lake Forest Adventure PREMIUM TOUR -Winter-
Only 10 people a day can take this enchanting tour with a certified guide. The hike follows a chalk stream (gentle river) as it passes through liverwort-rich primeval forest. Encounters with flora and fauna, including massive Mongolian oaks, are truly moving.
* Groups of 1 and 2 are the same price.
* For 3rd and further persons+￥10,000 +TAX per person
* Winter Lunch Plan Per Person+￥3,000 +TAX
|Price||1 to 2 people:￥30,000 +TAX ※The consumption tax rate will increase to 10% from October 1, 2019.|
|Duration(From gathering time to disbandment)||Approx.3.5hours|
|Season||December to April|
|For ages||7and up|
◆Clothing：Comfortable clothing (long-sleeved shirt, long pants), a hat, Athletic shoes or boots that are easy to walk in(A rental service is available, but the sizes are limited. Rental fee: 1,000 yen)
◆Items：Waterproof jacket and pants, an outer garment for cold weather (such as a fleece jacket, etc.), portable snacks and drinks to eat and drink during the activity, binoculars (not a requirement but would make the activity more enjoyable) Click to enlarge
|Number of people who can sign up||1 to 5 people|
|Reservation deadline||7 days before|
|Payment methods||Payment is accepted only at the venue.|
|Regarding cancellation / changes||* Please give advance notice if you become unable to participate in the program.
* A fixed cancellation fee will apply when cancellation is made by the customer.
* Cancellation fees: 7 to 14 days prior: 10%. 2 to 6 days prior: 30 %. 1 day prior: 50%. Same day: 100%.
|Meeting place||Lake Akan Tsuruga Wings 1F
TSURUGA ADVENTURE BASE ［SIRI］
|Location||Akan Lakeside (In Maeda Ippoen Foundation's private property)|
- 1 to 2 people￥30,000 +TAX ※The consumption tax rate will increase to 10% from October 1, 2019.
- December to April
- Reservation deadline
- 7 days before