The exercise efficiency of Nordic walking is thought to be over 1.5 times that of normal walking. Take two poles and enjoy a walk through nature at Lake Akan! An instructor will guide you through the Bokke mud volcano or a ski slope.
* Suitable for children age 6 to 12.
1 adult:￥3,000 +TAX
1 child:￥1,500 +TAX ※The consumption tax rate will increase to 10% from October 1, 2019.
|Duration(From gathering time to disbandment)||Approx.1.5hours|
|Season||April to November|
|For ages||6and up|
◆Clothing：Comfortable clothing (long-sleeved shirt, long pants), a hat, Athletic shoes or boots that are easy to walk in(A rental service is available, but the sizes are limited. Rental fee: 1,000 yen)
◆Items：Waterproof jacket and pants, an outer garment for cold weather (such as a fleece jacket, etc.), portable snacks and drinks to eat and drink during the activity, binoculars (not a requirement but would make the activity more enjoyable) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
|Number of people who can sign up||1 to 20 people|
|Reservation deadline||By 8:00 pm the day before|
|Payment methods||Payment is accepted only at the venue.|
|Regarding cancellation / changes||* Please give advance notice if you become unable to participate in the program.
* A fixed cancellation fee will apply when cancellation is made by the customer.
* Cancellation fees: 7 to 14 days prior: 10%. 2 to 6 days prior: 30 %. 1 day prior: 50%. Same day: 100%.
|Meeting place||Lake Akan Tsuruga Wings 1F
TSURUGA ADVENTURE BASE ［SIRI］
|Meeting time||①6:00am ②9:00am ③2:00pm ④4:00pm(Until the end of October)|
- Adults￥3,000 +TAX Children￥1,500 +TAX ※The consumption tax rate will increase to 10% from October 1, 2019.
- April to November
- Reservation deadline
- By 8:00 pm the day before