Lake Akan, Akan River, Hyotan Pond Fishing Tour (Half Day)
Golden whitespotted char, the elusive Japanese huchen, kokanee native to Lake Akan, monster rainbow trout, and more! The trout of Lake Akan will leave you amazed!
* Groups of 2 or more will be charged an additional 15,000 yen per person.
* Using a powerboat on Lake Akan is an additional 14,000 yen (tax not included) * Fishing lot entry fee not included * Ferry Shuttle service: 3,000 yen
◆ Apply 7 days in advance to use the powerboat.
|Price||1 people:￥20,000+TAX For 2rd and further persons +￥15,000+TAX ※The consumption tax rate will increase to 10% from October 1, 2019.|
|Duration(From gathering time to disbandment)||Approx.3hours|
|Season||From May 1 to November 30 for Lake Akan, and from May 1 to October 31 for Akan River and Hyotan Pond|
◆Clothing：Comfortable clothing (long-sleeved shirt, long pants), a hat
◆Items：Fishing equipment, waders, polarized sunglasses, gloves (depending on the season) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
|Number of people who can sign up||1 to 3 people|
|Reservation deadline||5 days prior|
|Payment methods||Payment is accepted only at the venue.|
|Regarding cancellation / changes||* Please give advance notice if you become unable to participate in the program. * A fixed cancellation fee will apply when cancellation is made by the customer.
* Cancellation fees: 7 to 14 days prior: 10%. 2 to 6 days prior: 30 %. 1 day prior: 50%. Same day: 100%.
|Meeting place||Lake Akan Tsuruga Wings 1F
TSURUGA ADVENTURE BASE ［SIRI］
|Meeting time||①AM5:00 ②AM6:00 ③AM7:00|
|Location||Lake Akan, Akan River, Hyotan Pond|
- 1 people￥20,000+TAX For 2rd and further persons +￥15,000+TAX ※The consumption tax rate will increase to 10% from October 1, 2019.
- From May 1 to November 30 for Lake Akan, and from May 1 to October 31 for Akan River and Hyotan Pond
- Reservation deadline
- 5 days prior