Lake Akan, Akan River, Hyotan Pond Fishing Tour (Half Day)
Golden whitespotted char, the elusive Japanese huchen, kokanee native to Lake Akan, monster rainbow trout, and more! The trout of Lake Akan will leave you amazed!
* Groups of 2 or more will be charged an additional 16,500 yen tax included per person.
* Using a powerboat on Lake Akan is an additional 15,400 yen tax included. * Fishing lot entry fee not included.
◆ Apply 7 days in advance to use the powerboat.
|Price||1 people:￥22,000 tax included For 2rd and further persons +￥16,500 tax included|
|Duration(From gathering time to disbandment)||Approx.3hours|
|Season||From May 1 to November 30 for Lake Akan, and from May 1 to October 31 for Akan River and Hyotan Pond|
◆Clothing：Comfortable clothing (long-sleeved shirt, long pants), a hat
◆Items：Fishing equipment, waders, polarized sunglasses, gloves (depending on the season) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
|Number of people who can sign up||1 to 3 people|
|Reservation deadline||Reservations required|
|Payment methods||Payment is accepted only at the venue.|
|Regarding cancellation / changes||* Please give advance notice if you become unable to participate in the program. * A fixed cancellation fee will apply when cancellation is made by the customer.
* Cancellation fees: 7 to 14 days prior: 10%. 2 to 6 days prior: 30 %. 1 day prior: 50%. Same day: 100%.
|Meeting place||Lake Akan Tsuruga Wings 1F
TSURUGA ADVENTURE BASE ［SIRI］
|Meeting time||①AM5:00 ②AM6:00 ③AM7:00 *Other times are also possible. Please contact us for details.|
|Location||Lake Akan, Akan River, Hyotan Pond|
- 1 people￥22,000 tax included For 2rd and further persons +￥16,500 tax included
- From May 1 to November 30 for Lake Akan, and from May 1 to October 31 for Akan River and Hyotan Pond
- Reservation deadline
- Reservations required